Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Saturday 15 November 2008

Inspirations: SCALE!

The Cardboard playset of the Robotech SDF-1, by Play Make.

Scale within paper models is a key theme I wish to explore within my own work. Paper and card are extremely cheep compared to other materials and yet most commercially available paper models I've found are fairly small scale (?)

Click to view - Now this is what I'm talking about!

I found these rare images on web years ago and kept them as a reminder to myself of the potential scope for cardboard play sets, in terms of scale, compared to the restrictions of their plastic equivalent.

This extremely rare playset measured 5 feet long when assembled and apparently included storage areas for your Robotech toy collection. Sadly, this particular model didn't transform into it's giant robotic form, which is a real shame, I'm sure it could have, had the paper engineers thought it through a bit more.