Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Sunday 26 July 2009

Latest News: A spot of Redecorating...

The initial youtube clips I produced were a little frustrating to film because there never seemed to be enough room to get the camera in just the right spot. Since then I've had a lot of requests about how to make my paper models so was determined to make some improvements to my studio layout AKA - the spare bedroom :-) in order that I'm able to produce better clips which can answer all these requests on my youtube channel.

With my new and improved studio there's plenty of room to position any additional lighting / cameras around my new table. I've now got three fixed camera positions one of which is on the celling for a birds eye view down onto the table all of which will enable me to produce visually stronger footage better suited for demonstration videos such as assembly guide tutorials, top paper modeling tips and tricks and reviews together with my own fan film experiments that utilize these paper props and models of course.

My aim now is to get at least four Red Dwarf paper models completed together with their supporting material so that your able to download and make them during the Christmas Holidays '09 - Gasp!!