Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Monday 2 November 2009

Project: The MK-1 Bazookoid. Stage 2

Here it is, my first draft model of a full size Bazookoid, made from craft paper/card. WOW - This is a cool prop! but I can understand now why the actors felt that the MK-1 was awkward to hold and use in the show...

Can't wait to see this model illustrated but, boy was I right in saying that this would be a complex model - so many component parts! Still, not as complex as some future Red Dwarf models I've been developing. Hint, Hint - Exciting Stuff to come!!

Just a few more corrections to go which will help improve both its structure and disguise some of it's joins better. It'll be well worth the wait though - hope you all agree... I've also been frantically trying to fit all it's components onto A4 sheets but, it's no good - you'll just have to buy an A3 printer for this one folks... ;-)

Fully assembled this model measures 98 cm long, it's about 30cm high up to the very top of the handle and is roughly 15cm across at it's widest point, which is on the barrel.

P.S On a personal note, now I've seen this photo of myself... its nice to see my studio (aka, the spare bedroom) resembling the BBC's "broom cupboard" from 80's Children's TV. All I need now is a knitted puppet to keep us entertained - Te,He :-)