Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Saturday 21 November 2009

Project: Talkie Toaster - part2

Howdy-doodily-Dooooo...
Ar,ha! It works..! - (que the sounds from a hammer horror film)

It took a few more attempts and longer than I had hoped, but I finally managed to figure out the mechanisum I needed to make my Talkie Toaster move in all the right places.
In the end I even opted to use metallic and gloss red craft card on the outside instead of it being illustrated artwork. This has really helped make Talkie look more authentic as well as much more robust. Even my friends at first glance can't quite believe that it's made from craft paper/card - See it in action on my youtube Channel!

Talkie Toaster is the perfect addition to my growing Red Dwarf paper prop collection - wont be long before we're able to produce our own Red Dwarf shows - (que those sounds from a hammer horror film - ha,ha,haaaa...)