Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Thursday 31 December 2009

Projects: Paper Puppet 2

Always wanted to be someone's knight in shining armor... :-)

Continuing my experiments into creating jointed posable characters out of craft paper/card, I decided to turn this problem on it's head with my Knight in Shining Armour experiment.
I like this solution better because it makes you become the "action figure" as opposed to making what is essentially just a paper ornament, that'll only ever sit on a shelf gathering dust once built.

This particular design is one you have to ware and become a super deformed caricature, giving you potentially endless fun making short films and striking a pose for photographs with you and your friends sporting this type of paper-craft.

I've still got the arms and hands left to make but I'm thinking I might need to distort the hole body shape a bit more to get this illusion to work a little better with my big head...

...An illustrator, An illustrator, my kingdom for an illustrator....
:-)