Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Monday 22 July 2013

Project Klytus Mask 2.0



Firstly I'd like to say a big THANK YOU!! to all of you who have purchased a Klytus Mask from me. Your support and kind words have truly been inspirational. So much so, that I thought it only fitting that I develop the Golden arm to help everyone perfect their Klytus costumes even further.



This was very tricky to sculpt and took a lot longer that I had originally hoped because there isn't a great deal of reference material or images of this particular prop anywhere on the internet, but I managed to get it as close to the original as I could with what reference I could find. What I did notice however, looking at the way his elbow joint was constructed, is why Klytus never moved this arm in the movie. That joint isn't the best design for a flexible joint.  I have a few issues still to resolve like, how all the finger joints are going to be connected together or how on earth you get your arm in and out of this thing because it's supposed to be a fairly tight fitting piece but, hay that's what makes the design process fun - trying to find the solutions to all these issues right?