Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Friday 27 September 2013

Project: Starbug


During my computer file sort out I also found this rather interesting project. I totally forgot all about this one. It must have been around the time I was trying to figure out an interesting way to make a Starbug model in card. This design was based on a concept sketch, (I think it was a concept they had presented for the despair squid episode). The sketch is featured within one of the Red Dwarf DVD extras I seem to recall. I took a screen grap of it, (pictured above), and as I had already modelled Starbug in SketchUp at that point I must have thought it would be fun to convert my SketchUp file to see what Starbug 4: Sea Bug would have looked like in 3D. I quite like this idea, though if it were me, I'd maybe have Starbug 4 float on the surface and then utilise it's centre section as some type of diving bell which could be winched up and down from within the floating Starbug 4 platform...

What do you think?