Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Saturday 31 January 2009

Project: The Holly Hop Drive Prop

Midway through my frustrations developing a paper model of Kryten's head I decided to make something quick and simple for a change. and you couldn't get much simpler than one of my favorate props from season two - 'The Holly Hop Drive'..Yer! - basically "it's a big red box with start and stop on it" :-)

This particular model is approximatley half the size of the original prop, but I figured technologie has moved on since the 90's and as everything is being made smaller now a days I didn't think it''ll be a huge problem - he,he,he - it's small enough to fit on the dasboard of your car now...

I've added a few imbelisments of my own, the front label for instance rather than just being stuck onto the front of the box has become an indented feature giving the box a bit more structural strength...



I think I'll have a go at talkie Toaster next :-)