Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Sunday 1 February 2009

Project: SG-1 Replicator

Ever since I found out that I could have limited access to a lazer cutter I've been thinking hard as to which of my projects would benifit the most from this manufacturing process...
I'm a huge fan of Stargate SG-1 along with Stargate Atlantis. After stumbling accross some fan site communities and seeing what they get up to, I thought would'nt it be cool for the fans to have full scale cardboard slot together replicator model kits to decorate their rooms and convention spaces..!

This project has been a real pleasure to do, only took about four days from start to finish, figuring out all the nets and how they slot together. I settled on the corroded rusty look from season 4 - "small victories", for the artwork on my initial prototype however, having access to a lazer cutter meant I was able to 'replicate' - (excuse the pun) - four of them in under half an hour... :-)