Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Project: Talkie Toaster part1

I thought I would try to recreate the Talkie Toaster prop from Red Dwarf because I could envision many a fan wanting to recreate their own Youtube version of the infamous.., "no baps, bagels, buns..." gag from the show. This particular version is the one which Kryten had reconstructed as part of his experiment.

Making a quick three dimensional model of it in Sketch-up was simple enough, and after making my first version of it in paper I decided to complicate things a bit for myself - (yet again).
I felt that this model should move to encourage the fan to use it. So, I'm now in the process of converting this model into a paper automaton. If all goes to plan the side handles and toast should move up and down plus the front light display panel should also look like its changing pattern - as if talkie was a talking...

lets hope my cunning plan works - I'm on my third attempt so far... but, it's looking good!